11. Pañcha than māthra sāyaka - "She who has five bows of touch , smell, hearing, taste and sight"
12. Nijāruna prabhā pūra majjath brahmānda mandala - She who makes all the universe immerse in her red colour which is like the sun in the dawn
13. Champakasōka – punnāga-sowgandhika- lasath kacha - "She who wears in her hair flowers like Champaka, Punnaga and Sowgandhika"
14. Kuru vinda mani – srēni-kanath kōtira manditha - She whose crown glitters with rows of inlaid precious stones (Padmaraga stones)
15. Ashtami chandra vibhrāja – dhalika sthala shōbhitha - She who has a beautiful forehead like the half moon (visible on eighth day from new moon)
(…..to be continued)