(Armour of the Goddess)
6. Agnina dahyamanasthu Sathru madhye Gatho rane,
Vishame durgame Chaiva bhayartha saranam Gatha,
7. Na Thesham jayathe kinchid asubham rana sankate,
Naapadam thasya pasyami soka dukha bhayam nahi.
He who remember these nine mothers will not suffer even if he is burnt in fire, even if he has gone to war, even if he is very sad, even if he is terribly afraid of war.
8. Yaisthu bhakthya smrutha noonam teshamrudhi prajayathe.
Any one who remembers those names with devotion is also are free of these fears and sorrows.
Pretha Samstha thu Chamunda varahi Mahishasna,
9. Indri Gaja Samaruda Vaishnavi Garudasana,
Maheswari vrushabarooda Kaumari Shikhi vahana,
10. Brahmi hamsa samarooda sarvabharana Bhooshitha,
Nanabharana Shobhadya Nano rathnopa Shobitha,
11. Drusyanthe Radhamarooda Devya Kopa Samanvitha.
Kali rides on corpses, Varahi rides on Garuda, Maheswari on bull, Kaumari on Peacock, Brahmi on a swan and all of them wear different types of ornaments and have different types of luster, wear different type of gems and are seen on the chariots with very angry faces. (This is the description of the seven holy mothers)
(to be contd.....)