(Armour of the Goddess)
41. Trilokye thu bhaveth poojya kavachenavutha puman,
Idanthu devya kavacham devanam abhi durlabham.
42. Ya padeth prayatho nithyam trisandhyam sradhayan witha,
Daivikale bavethasya trilokye cha aparajitha.
43. Jived varsha satham sagramapamruthyu vivarjitha,
Nasyanthi vyadhaya sarve lutha visphotakadhaya.
44. Sthavaram jangamam chapi kruthrimam chapi yadvisham,
Abhicharani sarvani manthra yanthrani bhoothale,
45. Bhoochara khecharas chaiva jalajaschoupadashika,
Sahaja kulaja mala dakini sakini sthadha,
46. Antharikshachara ghora dakinyancha maha bala,
Gruha bhootha pisachascha yaksha gandarwa rakshasa.
47. Brahma rakshasa vethala Koosmanda bhairavadhaya,
Nasyanthi darsanathasya kavache hrudhi samsthithe.
He who daily reads this Armour of the Goddess, which is even difficult for devas to obtain, in dawn, noon and dusk with devotion would be able to realise the goddess in person. He would live for one hundred years without getting defeated in all he three worlds with no untimely death in his family. This would destroy all the poxes. All the effects artificial poisons with temporary and permanent effects would be destroyed. All the black magic done in this world, and the bad spirits which travel on the earth and in the sky, which are made in water, which can be created and which hear the suggestions like Kulaja, Mala, Shakini and dakini, the terrible spirits which travel in the ether, the ghosts which reside in the home, yakshas, gandarwahas, Rakshasas, Brahmarakshasas, Vetalas Koosmandas and Bhairavis will be destroyed by the sight of such a man.
(to be contd.....)