Thursday 5 December 2013
Sri Lalitha Sahasranamam
Sri Lalitha Sahasranamam: Meaning (...contd.)
81. Maha pasupathasthragni nirdagdhasura sainika - She who destroyed the army of asuras by the Maha pasupatha arrow.
82. Kameshwarasthra nirdhagdha sabandasura sunyaka - She who destroyed Bandasura and his city called sunyaka by the Kameshwara arrow.
83. Brhmopendra mahendradhi deva samsthutha vaibhava - She who is prayed by Lord Brahma , Vishnu, indra and other devas
84. Hara nethragni sandhagdha kama sanjeevanoushadhi - She who brought back to life the God of love Manmatha who was burnt to ashes by the fire from the eyes of Shiva
85. Srimath vagbhava koodaiga swaroopa mukha pankaja - She whose lotus face is Vaghava Koota
(…..to be continued)